Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome

On August 1st we will be starting Butterfly from Rowan #37. It calls for 2-4 balls of Kidsilk Haze depending on the size and whether you choose to do the short or longer version. We are in this for the long haul and while we will celebrate with each other as we finish it is by no means going to be any kind of speed thang. Honest, I've got a lot of "work" knitting to do.
Krista was really the inspiration for this. She was going to do Butterfly as her Olympic event, but had serious second thoughts and said that she would need someo
ne to talk her through it. I have always loved this design so I offered. One thing led to another and now we have an -along & a blog. I know that Krista has more going on than she thinks and will probably have more answers than questions.

I am going to use
Haiku from Alchemy Yarns. With Krista's help I chose the Foxglove colour. Mine is darker & richer than the colours shown on the Alchemy site (at least on my monitor).

Please leave your name in a comment if you would like to Come, Butterfly Along with Me and I will add you as a member. We are all going to help each other in this ... so play nice. Don't make me pull this blog over!!